Choose from a 3 month, 6 month or one year pass
In Season Injury Free Clinic also available!
Contact us today to sign up for your 1 Week FREE Trial!
Your Athletic Revolution Clinics Include:
- Athletic Revolution Youth Fitness & Athletic Development Coaching Sessions with a certified and qualified Athletic Revolution Coach.
- Cutting Edge Program Design developed by the World Renown Athletic Revolution Athletic Development Team to give you the best possible results in the shortest amount of time.
- Champion Leadership Development through our internationally recognized youth development curriculum
- Grocery Store Nutrition Tour
- Choose: 3 Month Pass/2 Month Pass/1 Month
- Choose: 12 Sessions Per Month or 8 Sessions Per Month
- Choose: 3 days a week or 2 days a week (Monday-Thursday)
- 6-9yr; 3:40-4:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday at the Forbes Gym
- 10-13yr: 4:40 – 5:30 p.m. on Monday-Thursday at the Forbes Gym
- 14+/HS: 5:50–6:50p.m. at the Westborough High School Weight Room
:Summer High School Strengh and Conditioning :
Space is limited! 16 spots only!
June 21st to August 16th
7:30am – 9:30am
8 weeks/24 sessions
To sign up, please go to our Mindbody site: https://clie…nts.mindbodyonline.com/ASP/home.asp?studioid=26586
-You will be prompted to create a login- please do so.
-Click on the Online Store Tab
-Select Transformation 14+
-Select Summer HS Strength and Conditioning PIF
-In order to receive the early bird discount you must pay in full at the time of purchase and purchase before on or April 1st.
This clinic is designed to enhance all aspects of athletic ability, with a heavy focus on decreasing injury and increasing performance. We will be improving muscle tissue quality (through foam rolling and myofascial release techniques), range of motion, strength technique, power execution, and speed technique and applying these fundamentals to your sport of choice. We will also address the psychological part of training so your athlete can mentally prepare for their upcoming season.
Nutrition guidance will be given throughout the program. This regeneration and recovery information aims to help support your athlete’s post workout recovery and avoid break down from over training and poor nutrition. As an extra bonus, a Grocery Store Nutrition Tour is included with your purchase!
:Stay Injury Free: In Season Academy:
We blend the latest in sports regeneration techniques (myofascial release, PNF stretching, mobility and flexibility exercises) with proven methods of infusing and reinforcing specific athletic skills needed to out-maneuver the competition. The key is that this program won’t tire our athletes out, but it will provide the perfect dose to make sure all their hard work leading up to the season gets an upgrade over the course of the long season ahead.
Avoid overtraining and burnout– there won’t be any conditioning involved; athletes will get more than enough of that at practice
Maintain strength and quickness
Improve soft tissue quality, mobility, and flexibility
Decrease risk of injury
Expand speed and agility skills
Athletes choose 1 day a week from the following days:
- Ages 14+: Mon, Wed, Fri: 5:50–6:50p.m.
*Grocery Store Nutrition Tour—$100 value for free! The grocery store can be one of the most confusing/misleading places when it comes to finding and purchasing the best and most nutritious food for your young athletes. As a parent we want to give our kids the best most nutritious food to fuel their growing bodies so that they can maximize their performance on the field and in the classroom. Each parent that signs up a child for an Athletic Revolution Clinic will be offered a free 1 hour grocery tour with Coach Travis. We will meet with you at a local grocery store and walk through each section, pointing out the healthiest choices, making menu suggestions, and answering questions. Your young athlete is more than welcome to join us in this learning experience. Day/hour options will be listed during the first week of clinics.